Sunday, July 27, 2014

Normal Test Drive: Marc Jacobs Neutral Toenail and fingernail Polish

The neutral nail although trend, AKA mannequin hands, can returning this fall. iPad cover Marc Jacobs' Enamored Hi-Shine Lacquer in nine to five is part of Marc's exclusive walkway nail polish collection and claims opaque coverage and high glimmer. Last weekend, I attended your wedding and didn't want my claw polish to compete with my brightly-colored, graphic-patterned dress, so I opted so that it will Beauty Test Drive this sophisticated colouring. Let's see how it turned out…

Marc By Marc Jacobs iPad 4 Case Glasses

Application: Instead of cutting my screws short, I rounded out the rectangular edges giving each nail a fabulous softer look. Then I applied portions coats of 9 to 5. The claw polish dries fairly quickly and does actually go on quite opaque. Because the hanmade itself is quite glossy, and I was seen as short on time, I skipped a fabulous topcoat.

Results: I love the way the lightweight, neutral color compliments my self tan without shouting "LOOK AT MY EYES! " Without a base or coating, the polish lasted 72 numerous hours, but the small chips were seldom noticeable. Neutral colors are far further forgivable than bright reds. Condition only complaint is the price.

There is another article about Marc Jacobs iPad case, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment