Sunday, March 22, 2015

TO SELL: SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 with Paliar series Otterbox

FOR SALE: Samsung Universe S3, with a Realtree Pink Camoflauge Defender Otterbox commuter iPhone 5s review. This phone is set in really good condition. Screen is sparkling. There are a few small chips on lowest position of phone from before I had created my otterbox put on. But completely in great shape and excellent working requirement. Will work on Both Koodo and Telus as I have had it operational on both the networks previously. Just needs a Sim. This phone is approximately 2 yrs historical but was well cared for. Only root-cause of selling is I upgraded for the I wanted a larger screen. Still have the unique box. These phones retail for around 300 dollar. I am asking $275. 00 E. B. O with otterbox integrated! Email if interested, thanks.

More information about Otterbox commuter. It is a helpful resource for your referOtterbox Commuter Silicone iPhone 5 Case Black

No comments:

Post a Comment